Google

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The crap we have to endure

I have been sitting on my ever growing ass lately watching c-span, cnn, and all the other news channels. I find myself becomming more angry with each passing segment. This shit with the Attorney General firing U.S. Attorneys, only to replace them with "bushies" is simply horrable. I know that a President has the right to replace them at his will, bit come on. When does your "loyality" to your henchmen end, and your obligation to the American people begin? There are few government agiencies that we as Americans can depend on to truely protect us. The Jusstice department was, yes, I said was one of them. When opression, crime, and terriosim befell each of us, the Justice department could be counted on to defend us. That integrity has been shattered just as if Lady Justice fell off the Supreme Court building and landed squarly on her head. Why would someone sworn to uphold our Constitution choose to ignore the basic principals it stands for? One word....MONEY. This administrations allegience to money is sickening. I know that many things have been done on the name of money, war, murder, pain....but to sell US, the American people out????? Screw you Mr. President. I count the seconds until your treacherous ass is out of the Oval Office, and office that is far more dignified then you will ever be.

No comments: