Google

Monday, April 9, 2007

tard

I am taking a few courses at Portland Community College this term. I thought it might be a good experience for me. I would hate to die, only to have the newspaper say, "and he was a high school graduate", only to stop there. How sad. To die in the greatest civilization on earth uneducated. I know education comes in many forms. Some have life education, street education, and then the edumacated from skol. LOL

So far I am taking retarted math. All right, its not total retard math, there is only course LOWER that I could have placed in. My course needed a minumu of 35 on the test, I scored a VERY respectable 35! Only two points away from needing someone to wipe my ass and catch the drool that flows, since I would be a total American tard. To my suprise, the "testor" said that I did not score all that low for most American born people. She tolf me that most asians, and europieans tend to score much higher. Not sure if I should be offended or embarrased by that. I be thinkin the latter of the two. As you can read, even my english if pretty American.
I dont know why we dont value education the way some other cultures do. Hell, we dont even value life the way some do.
Yet, despite all that, we are still the greatest civilization in history. The Romans, a close second.
I feel Cesar falling...dont you?

No comments: